- 1½ cups uncooked egg noodles
- ⅔ cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ⅓ cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¾ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- ⅓ pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1½ teaspoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion and mustard; set aside.
Spread sauerkraut into a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drain noodles; place over sauerkraut. Layer with soup mixture and kielbasa; sprinkle with cheese.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, for 15–20 minutes or until bubbly.