Brown & Wild Rice Bowl With Veggie Burger
- 1 cup cooked brown and wild rice
- 1 precooked veggie burger patty
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Break veggie burger into large chunks and place in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 60–90 seconds, or until veggie burger is heated through.
Toss together rice and veggie burger. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with ranch.