Each year, Pee Dee Electric awards grants to educators through our Bright Ideas education grant program! Starting in April, applications are open for 2021 submissions.
To be considered for a grant, the proposed project must meet the following criteria:
- Be reviewed and approved by your principal or supervisor
- Directly involve and provide ongoing benefits to students
- Seek to achieve clearly defined goals and learning objectives
- Use innovative and creative teaching methods
- Feature measurable results that can be evaluated upon completion
Educators with innovative ideas for creative learning projects can submit an online application April through September of each year. Grants can be submitted for up to $2,000 worth of funding. Visit ncbrightideas.com to get started.
For questions regarding funding or eligibility, contact Seth Allen at email@example.com.