Due to continued COVID-19 safety precautions, there will be no in-person Brunswick EMC membership meeting this year. The business portion of the 2021 meeting will be held in a virtual format and will be broadcast at 10:30 a.m. on September 25. Members will have the opportunity to register and vote for the Board of Directors at all three office locations on September 23 and September 24.
Gifts will be available to the first 2,000 members who register and vote. The drawings will be held during the virtual meeting, and prizes will be mailed to the winners. Information about how to attend the virtual business meeting, and how to submit questions to be answered during the meeting, will be posted on social media and at bemc.org.
We hope to hold an in-person meeting next year, with all the accompanying festivities. For now, the important things to remember for this year are:
- There will be no in-person Annual Meeting
- You can attend the virtual business portion of the Annual Membership Meeting Saturday, September 25, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.
- Information on how to attend the meeting, and how to submit questions ahead of time, will be posted on social media and at bemc.org.
- Register and vote for your Board of Directors at any office location on September 23 from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and September 24 from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Gifts will be available for the first 2,000 members who register and vote
- Those who register and vote will be eligible for prize drawings
Learn more about your cooperative
We are a locally owned and operated not-for-profit corporation, owned by those we serve.