- Stock up on batteries, canned food, first-aid supplies, drinking water and medications.
- Don’t forget supplies for babies and pets.
- Have your evacuation plan ready.
- Plan to inform loved ones where you will be during the storm.
- Store valuables and papers in waterproof containers.
- If you have a generator, make sure it is in working order and review the instruction manual.
- Follow Brunswick Electric on Facebook now to be sure you receive updates during the storm.
Is your supply kit ready? June 2019