Artichoke Mushroom Caps
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6 1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 20–25 large fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the artichokes, Parmesan cheese and onion. Lightly spray tops of mushrooms with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into mushroom caps. Combine bread crumbs and oil; sprinkle over mushrooms.
Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8–10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.