Blackeye Pea Artichoke Dip
- 1 medium onion, chopped and simmered in 2 tablespoons butter until soft
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo mayonnaise (Dukes)
- 1 envelope Buttermilk Ranch dressing (original)
Mix and put in a one quart or 1½ quart baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Cover with 1–1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Scoops.