Crunchy Popcorn Trail Mix
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups whole-grain oat cereal
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup peanuts (or other nuts)
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
In a large, microwavable bowl, stir together popcorn, cereal, raisins, nuts and seeds; set aside.
In small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Heat until boiling; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat evenly. Microwave 3–4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after each minute.
Spread onto greased cookie sheet; cool. Break into pieces and store in