Broccoli and Cheddar Quinoa Bites
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa*
- 1 cup tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- ½ cup finely chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, crack eggs. Whisk until well combined. Stir in cheese, cooked quinoa, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and basil, if desired, until well combined.
Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to divide mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 16–18 minutes until eggs are set. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers up to three days or freeze up to one month.