Strawberry Whipped Wonder
If you’ve been longing for hot weather, this dessert tastes like summer, chocolate dipped! With its creamy, icy strawberry center, dark cookie crust and billowy topping, it’ll be a wonder if this dessert lasts long!
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tub (8-ounce) Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 8 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Magic Shell® Chocolate Flavored Topping, optional
Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil. Mash 2 cups of strawberries in a large bowl. Stir in condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of Cool Whip. Pour into pan. Top with combined chopped cookies and butter. Press into mixture. Cover and freeze at least 6 hours.
To serve, invert onto plate. Remove foil. Drizzle Magic Shell if desired. Frost or dollop with remaining Cool Whip. Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.