- Category: Appetizers, Holiday
- Servings: 6 cups
- Print Recipe
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
More Holiday Recipes
A holiday gift idea
December 03, 2012 |
October 30, 2013 |