Tex-Mex Macaroni Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups uncooked whole grain elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Brown beef and onion in large skillet or pot on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
Stir in seasoning mix, water, chopped tomatoes and corn. Bring to boil.
Add pasta. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese, cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.