Lunch Box Pizzas
- Category: Pork, Main Courses
- Servings: 10 servings
- Print Recipe
Fresh pizza in their lunch box? That's a parenting win, for sure. And thanks to canned biscuits, these are ready to throw in their lunch as fast as you can say "pop!"
- 1 tube (7½ ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Flatten each biscuit into a 3-inch circle and press into a greased muffin cup.
Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and a slice of pepperoni (optional).
Bake at 425 degrees for 10–15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil, if desired. For lunch boxes, refrigerate overnight before packing.
More Main Courses
With ginger dressing
Over ranch salad