Lunch Box Pizzas
- 1 tube (7½ ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Flatten each biscuit into a 3-inch circle and press into a greased muffin cup.
Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and a slice of pepperoni (optional).
Bake at 425 degrees for 10–15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil, if desired. For lunch boxes, refrigerate overnight before packing.