Brian’s Taco Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons dry onion
- Fresh garlic to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with chilis (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes plain (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup frozen corn or canned (rinsed)
- 1 package of dry Ranch seasoning
- ⅓ package of dry Taco seasoning
- ½ package of dry chili seasoning
Heat olive oil and brown turkey in large soup pot. Drain most of the grease — keep a little for flavor. Add onion and garlic to turkey and heat in pan. Add all other ingredients and mix gently. Cook for at least 30 minutes on low (up to 2 hours for best flavor, stirring every 30 minutes).
Serve with shredded cheddar and sour cream if desired.