Family Barbecue Turkey Mini Flatbread
- 2 cups Marsala cooking wine
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups roasted turkey, large diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, small diced
- 1 cup zucchini, large diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 flatbreads (approximately 8 inches each)
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
In small saucepan, reduce cooking wine to about½ cup. Mix with barbecue sauce and set aside.
Toss diced turkey with 1 tablespoon of sauce in a bowl and set that mixture aside.
Heat oil and sauté onion and zucchini about 3 minutes over high heat. Season with garlic salt and remove from heat; mix in Parmesan cheese. Set aside. In small bowl, mix Gouda and fontina cheeses together and set aside.
Spread each flatbread with an even layer of barbecue sauce. Top each with
1 cup cheese and half the zucchini and turkey mixtures.
Bake 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro, then cut flatbreads in half and serve.