Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Salad
- 1 jar (7½ ounces) marinated, quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (15½ ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared Italian salad dressing
Drain artichokes, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; chop and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the artichokes, peas, cheese, peppers, onion and pepperoni. Drain pasta; add to artichoke mixture.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and reserved artichoke liquid. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.