Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 7½ cups)
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ to 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Leaf lettuce
- Additional red grapes, optional
In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, grapes, onions and mozzarella cheese. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sugar and vinegar; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Transfer to a lettuce-lined bowl. Garnish with grapes if desired.