Spiced Apple Cider Dressing
A warm mug of apple cider in the cold winter months is so soothing and comforting. But did you know it's also tasty in dressing? This two-step recipe is simple to make with pantry ingredients you’re likely to have on hand. Drizzle it over a pan of simple roasted vegetables with slices of apple, or over a spinach salad topped with boiled eggs and crumbled bacon. It’s even tasty over baked sweet potatoes!
- ½ cup spiced apple cider (from produce dept.)
- ¾ cup preferred salad oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Several turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a quart jar with lid.
Shake to blend!