Summer Corn & Crab Salad With Honey-Citrus Dressing
Cut fresh off the cob, locally grown corn can be used in so many delicious ways. Enjoy this no-cook salad with some sweet NC crab. Exact measurements not necessary! Feel free to toss in any other fresh veggies you have on hand.
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 orange, lemon and lime
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 cups fresh corn, cut from cob, about 6 ears
- 1 small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Several radishes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat (or more if you like!)
Whisk all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Stir all ingredients together with dressing. Gently fold in crab. Chill for at least an hour or two for flavors to meld.