Citrus, Mango and Pineapple Salsa
- Category: Appetizers, Side Dishes
- Print Recipe
Enjoy with tortilla chips or as a topping on your favorite tacos to add a little sweetness.
- 1¼ cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1¼ cup fresh mango, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a large bowl, combine pineapple, mango, tomato, onion, jalapeño, coriander, lime juice and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
With a rubber spatula, mix all ingredients together.
Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips.