- 2 ripe avocados (Haas are the best — dark, rough skin)
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 or 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Red pepper flakes or Tabasco (optional)
Remove pulp from the avocadoes and mash.
Mix thoroughly with other ingredients. The flavor improves if allowed to sit in refrigerator for an hour.
Serve with tortilla chips or raw veggies.