- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Tortilla chips or breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate. Combine cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer. Top with the pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
Bake the dip for 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks.