Singing in the Grain Avocado toast with veggies
Toast can be so much more than warm bread. Creative recipes using healthy ingredients like avocado and olives are fun to make, eat and share. Cheer yourself on a rainy day with our version of avocado toast, “Singing in the Grain.”
- ¼ avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Handful of green olives, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Handful of black olives, sliced into raindrop shapes
- 1 large sugar snap pea
Arrange sliced avocado on toasted sourdough bread and top with salt and pepper.
Slice green olive rounds in half and arrange in line beneath toast.
Place one slice orange bell pepper below bread as handle and one small piece orange bell pepper above bread.
Place one straight slice of red bell pepper on bottom edge of toast.
Arrange black olive slices and sugar snap peas around toast as raindrops.