Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
- 1½ cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 15 coarsely chopped cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 2¼ cups), divided
In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in ¾ cup chopped cookies. Pour into crust. Top with the remaining cookies.
Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.