Pig Pick’n Banana Pudding
No pig pick’n is complete without banana pudding and pig pick’n cake. We decided to make the ultimate dessert and combine the two. Assemble early in the day so the wafers have time to soak up the creamy pudding goodness!
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cans full of milk
- 1 (5-ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened and divided in half
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 2 (11-ounce) boxes vanilla wafers
- 5–6 medium bananas
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 (11-ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
Put milk into deep bowl and mix in pudding. Let stand 5 minutes. Using mixer, blend in half of the cream cheese and orange juice.
Put one bag of wafers in bottom of 13" x 9" deep dish bowl. Slice half the bananas over wafers. Scatter with half of the pineapple tidbits. Repeat layers.
Pour pudding mixture over and gently shake so it will ooze into layers.
For topping, whip cream, remaining cream cheese and sugar until stiff peaks form. Add milk, extract, pineapple, 2 cans of orange segments and whip just enough to blend all together.
Cover layered pudding with topping and garnish with remaining orange segments and orange zest.
Chill several hours before serving.