- Category: Desserts, Holiday
- Print Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2½ cups white sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
Line a 9-by-9-inch pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Bring back to a boil. Stir in marshmallow cream and butter. Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 18 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add vanilla and white chocolate chips; stir until creamy. Pour into prepared pan. Cool, remove from pan and cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.