Peanut Butter Ramen From Virginia Carolinas Peanut Promotions
- 3 packages chicken-flavor ramen
- 2 tablespoons plus ⅔ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
In a large stockpot set over medium-high heat, cook the ramen according to the package directions, then drain and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a high-sided medium skillet over medium heat. Add the ⅔ cup olive oil and chopped broccoli, cook for 3 minutes. Then add the peanut butter, chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, green onion, and red pepper flakes.
Cook, whisking, until the peanut butter is melted, and the oil is incorporated, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the drained noodles and the chicken and toss to coat. Cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.