Pesto Salmon Sheet Pan
This delicious salmon recipe only takes about 15 minutes of preparation.
- ½ acorn squash, cubed
- ½ medium red onion, chunked
- 2 cups baby. multicolored potatoes, halved
- ½ cauliflower head, chunked
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 side of salmon or 4 fillets
- ½ cup pesto
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
On a large sheet pan, place acorn squash, red onions, potatoes and cauliflower. Salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with olive oil. Stir to coat well and place in single layer around the edges of the pan.
Add salmon to the sheet pan and spread with about half the pesto. Roast at 400 degrees for 15–20 minutes, depending on thickness, until salmon is fork tender and fully cooked through.
Top with the remaining pesto and serve.