Salmon With Balsamic Honey Glaze
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
Combine the first six ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
Place salmon skin side down on a greased 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over salmon; top with oregano.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12–15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.