Southwestern Turkey Casserole
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips, divided
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Garnish: cilantro leaves, chopped green onions and salsa
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine soups, chiles and sour cream in a mixing bowl; set aside.
Line bottom of a lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan with half of tortilla strips. Top with half of turkey. Spread half of soup mixture over turkey; sprinkle with half of cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake uncovered for 30–45 minutes. Garnish with cilantro, green onions and salsa.