Crab and Avocado Salad
- Category: Salads
- Servings: 4
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounces canned crab
- 2 medium (7½ to 8 inches) stalks celery, diced
- Salt, as desired
- Freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 avocado, skinned, seeded and cubed
- 3 cups chopped watercress
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin and paprika.
Add crab meat and diced celery. Mix well.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Gently stir in avocado cubes.
Divide watercress on four plates and top with salad.