"The Best" Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Cooking spray
- Elbow macaroni (8 ounces), cooked*
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup (½ stick) of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheese
- 2 cups of shredded medium sharp cheese
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Dash of paprika
In a large 4-quart slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray, mix the macaroni, evaporated milk, milk, butter, salt, pepper, eggs and shredded cheese.
Place sliced cheese over the top of the mixture, then sprinkle with paprika.
Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours and 15 minutes.