Roasted New Potatoes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Servings: 8
- Print Recipe
- 2 pounds new potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices Oscar Meyer bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- ⅓ cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine potatoes, bacon and dressing; spread onto bottom of 15-by-10-by-1-inch pan. Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crisp around the edges, stirring after 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix mayo, lemon juice and garlic. Spoon potatoes onto platter; top with mayo mixture, cheese and parsley.