Maple Bacon Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package country gravy mix
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup chopped red apple
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, bacon, gravy mix and 1 cup cheese until well blended.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Spread mixture in plate and top with apple and remaining cheese.
Bake 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Drizzle with syrup.
This dip goes well with apple slices, toasted bread cubes or crackers.