Bacon Biscuit Wreath
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
- 1 tube (12 ounces) flaky biscuits
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
In a small saucepan, melt the cheese spread and shortening; stir until blended. Pour into a well-greased 6-cup ovenproof ring mold or 9-inch fluted tube pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place over cheese mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert pan onto a serving platter and remove. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley. Serve warm.