Blueberry Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie
Packed with antioxidants, blueberries are also high in potassium and vitamin C. And vinegar supports good digestion, weight range maintenance and healthy glucose levels. The recipe here calls for a half cup of frozen blueberries and fresh blueberries for garnish. You can also use fresh blueberries for the entire smoothie. Just add a little ice when blending.
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons of a blend of apple cider and rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup bananas, frozen
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon ginger, minced
- ½ cup almond milk yogurt, plain
- Fresh blueberries, for garnish
In blender, combine spinach, water, organic apple cider, almond butter, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger and yogurt until smooth.
Pour into two glasses and garnish with blueberries.