- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 11-by-7-by-2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25–30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and bubbly.
More Side Dishes
from Alimentaire Wholesome Breads