One-Pan Fish Dish
Basic name, big time flavor! The lemon and rosemary lend a real pop to your favorite white fish. And with only one skillet to clean, you'll have plenty of time to savor all that flavor!
- ⅛ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lemon, half of it sliced and half of it juiced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound white fish (such as snapper, grouper, flounder or barramundi)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
In pan over medium heat, heat canola oil about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, onion and broccoli to pan; cook 5 minutes, uncovered. Drizzle lemon juice over vegetables and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place fish on top of vegetables in center of pan and place two lemon slices on top of fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover pan and cook on medium heat 10–12 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
Drizzle olive oil over fish and serve.